This Terms of Service was last updated on January 1, 2021.
1. Our website
Our website address is: https://bxtrack.com
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data
about your participation in courses, and data from third-party platforms you connect
with BXTrack Solutions. We also collect some data automatically, like information
about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
2. Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below
are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
3. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to
gather the data listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data
4. What We Use Your Data For
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors
and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Service, and updates to our
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant
messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app);
5. Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain
features of the Services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the
unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the
email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference
settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the
Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates
about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local
data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or
other data is collected and shared. You can manage Adobe’s LSOs through their Website
Storage Settings panel.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating
companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and
Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your
Online Choices site. To opt out of Google’s display advertising or customize Google
Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page. To opt out of Taboola’s
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at
6. Our Policy Concerning Children
We recognize the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an
active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Children under 13 (or under
16 in the European Economic Area) should not use the Services. If we learn that we’ve
collected personal data from a child under those ages, we will take reasonable steps to